Location: London, UK
The role of the Brand Onboarding Specialist is to take a customer from that very first moment of signup, to the moment of “first success” with the Kindred platform.
People with strong empathy, to help your customers be happy and successful, it’s important to understand what happiness and success mean to them. And to do that, you have to step into their shoes.
Positivity, this kind of positivity doesn’t necessarily refer to your outlook, but to the language that you use.
Patience, Customer service is not an easy job. Sometimes, your customers will be angry with you. Sometimes, your customers will need extra attention to understand things. Sometimes, things will simply be difficult. The worst thing you can do in these situations is lose your cool.
Clarity in communication, Clarity isn’t just important for making your customer feel good. It can also make a big impact on your bottom line. What if you could send one less email per support interaction because you didn’t have to clarify anything that your customer didn’t understand the first time? If you field 300 requests a week (on the low side of an average Groove customer), that’s 15,600 fewer emails sent in a year.
- interact with new brands on-boarding onto the platform
- act as escalation point for brands into the product teams
- provide training where required for brands and users
- collect bugs, curate fixes and our help/FAQ pages
- deal with help and support tickets as required
- use intercom or other software to log and respond to clients requirements
- role may include calls and face to face meetings with clients
- act as an escalation point and work alongside our customer support executive who is primarily responsible for online 1st line support via live chat.
Skills and Qualifications
You will ideally come from a Bsc degree background, having an understanding of technology, websites and html code is a plus.
Previous experience working in software support is advantageous but not required.